Ashapura Steel is a manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of Stainless Steel 904L pipes, worldwide. Stainless Steel 904L Hot Rolled Pipes Supplier, ASTM B674Stainless Steel TP 904L Square Pipes, AISI / JIS Stainless Steel 904L Pipes. Stainless Steel 904L Oval Pipes, 904L Steel Hex Pipes Exporter. Grade 904L (UNS N08904) pipe is an unstable low carbon austenitic stainless steel with outstanding strength and toughness characteristics at elevated temperatures. The higher composition of our SS 904L pipe provides good resistance to sensitization during welding and enhances resistance to strong reducing acids such as sulfuric acid.
Stainless Steel 904L Pipes
- Stainless Steel 904L is a highly alloyed, low carbon-containing, non-stabilized austenitic stainless steel grade. Copper has been added to the alloy of 904L Stainless Steel Pipe. Therefore, the resistance to strong reducing acids such as sulfuric acid is very high. The lower content of carbon makes it easier to produce the AISI 904L Welded Pipe according to specification ASTM A312. Despite the lower carbon content, these pipes can be used for high-temperature applications.
- The substantial nickel inclusion in the ASME SA 312 TP904L alloy allows the tube to perform exceptionally well even in overground applications. Along with being a non-magnetic alloy, the Stainless Steel 904L Pipe also exhibits good resistance to stress-related corrosion cracking.
- The presence of molybdenum in the alloy reduces the likelihood of crack corrosion. Besides use in environments and high temperatures, ASTM A312 TP904L is primarily useful for general corrosive applications.
- Mechanical tests such as shear or longitudinal load tests and flatness tests. Tests were carried out on 904L seamless pipe; to determine its compliance with tensile properties.
- Keeping by ASTM A312 every 904L Pipe must be furnished in a heat-treated condition, with the suitable heat treatment temperature and reason for cooling or testing.
Features of Stainless Steel 904L
- Stainless Steel 904l offers better corrosion resistance than chrome-nickel stainless steels
- Prevents attack by sulphuric, acetic, and phosphoric acids
- Good pitting resistance in chloride-based conditions
- Controlled stress corrosion cracking and crevice attack.
Application of Stainless Steel 904LStainless Steel
- SAE 904L Tubes for Air Pollution Control- scrubbers for coal-fired power plants.
- UNS N08904 Tubes are mainly used for Seawater cooling devices.
- SS 904L Tubes can be used in Wiring in electrostatic precipitators.
- WNR 1.4539 Tubes are used in Oil refinery components.
- AISI 904L Tubes are also useful for Gas scrubbing plants.